Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hong Kong - Lighthouses




A miniature of lighthouses today from Hong Kong. Even though I did make a trip down to Hong kong last month, this sheet was picked up in Sing post as part of the foreign postal series.

Its always fun to pick up stamps of light houses and the fact that the positions are plotted could even help some loser go on google earth and actually plot these lighthouses.

Anyway, it is sort of cool to imagine the sight from these lighthouses. Check out the tug dragging around a sand barge if front of the first light house.

2 comments:

DaveC said...

What beautiful stamps! I have just started a blog for my lighthouse postcards at http://postcardswaps.blogspot.co.uk/

I like your blog, keep u the good work!

Dave

stamps_coin_banknote of Nepal said...

I will announce all postcards collectors friends our Nepali postcards five different is free if you want to get Nepali postcards please hurry up to send your letter. thanks but listen to don't enclosed any goods inside of envelope our postal service is not good. thanks

my full address
laxmi prasad shahi
house no.163,lakhgalli
ward no.19,damai tole
kathmandu,Nepal.