Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Trains

This is the last of the Japanese train stamps with me. It was sent by MaryJP from Postcrossing. Now it does seem to be from the same series as that of the other steam engines & since they were in pairs, there must be another stamp with it. I'm not sure
how many stamps came out in that series. Would be great to get the full set in mint condition.

Please also note the excellent postmark from "Takanawa Japan". Also the steam coming out from near the wheels is a neat thing.

Thanks Mary.


2 comments:

zhoufan said...

Dear sirs,

I am a stamp collector in China ,Hope to hand over a friend with you

China will publish tomorrow 《FIFA2007 years the Chinese female foot world cup · meeting badge 》special kind postage stamp

Will send out first day cover a for the friend at the dragon rock
Seal a form to send out to please to check and accept by nature


Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon!

With my best regards.
Sincerely yours,

ZHOUFAN
2007.09.09
http://52sc.blogspot.com/

e-mail: siwa520@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello! Great trip you are making... great! Can I ask you a favour? Can you send me a "paquebot" cover to my address? Thank you. Jose